Who can Apply?
- All students attending college in the United States, including theological seminaries and community colleges, may apply. Graduate students pursuing a Master’s Degree are also encouraged to apply, but students pursuing All doctorate degree including PhD, Medical Doctor, and Juris Doctor are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
Scholarship applicants will be divided into the following five categories when you apply:
- Category A : Members of Sa-Rang Community Church or Their Children
- Category B : Members of Other Churches or Communities
- Category C : Children of Missionaries in Foreign Countries
- Category D : Children of Pastors of Non-Self Sufficient Churches in the United States
- Category E : local Students Recommended by a Missionary or mission org. in overseas
* Foreign school enrollments are permitted for Category E only.
Who can Apply?
- Click on the [Apply Now] button below to submit your application and supporting documents online. No paper applications will be accepted. at any case
- Transcript from previous level of education (Freshman in 2020 fall semester : High school transcript)
- Certified Proof of household income
Category C (Parent's)
- Proof of missionary expedition
- Letter of introduction from missionary
Category D (Parent's)
- Proof of church affiliation
- Graduate Degree in Theology
- Latest printing of church news
- Church budget report
- Copy of yearly tuition bill
- Letter of recommendation from missionary
Recommendation letters are not required for any other group, except Category E.
- Letter of acceptance (for Freshman of 2020 fall semester)
- Proof of registration for the next semester (Current freshman and over grades)
Please read FAQ before you start to apply.